Much can be debated on genetically modified or engineered foods, but really anything that is grown using toxic pesticide spray we’re gonna take a pass on. It’s just not justifiable to ingest something that can also make an insect explode, but hey if you’re into that sort of thing go right ahead. Melania Trump, the First Lady, is NOT into that sort of thing. She has made it publicly clear she is banning products from the biotech giant, Monsanto, which has pretty much infiltrated the grocery industry. Unfortunately, 70-80% of American processed foods contain genetically engineered ingredients.America produces 90% of the worlds GMO crops. Crops that are genetically engineered, or better yet, sprayed with poisonous chemicals, that sneak into your pantry every day. We've provided a list of ingredients, so you can be on the lookout.
7 GMO Foods That You Don't Know Are On Your Shelf
1. Hamburger HelperComes from corn in the form of corn starch, corn meal, and corn syrup.
2. Bunny Bread
3. Campbell's Tomato SoupComes from sugar beets in the form of high fructose corn syrup, and fructose.
4. Vlasic Sweet PicklesComes from sugar beets in the form of high fructose corn syrup, and fructose.
5. JIF Creamy Peanut Butter
6. Hellmann's MayoComes from soybeans in the form of soybean oil, soy flour, soy lecithin.
7. Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers
Comes in the form of Canola oil.
GMO Side Effects
- IMMUNE DEFICIENCIES
- FAULTY INSULIN REGULATION
- ACCELERATED AGING
- CHANGES WITHIN MAJOR ORGANS
- CHANGES IN GASTROINTESTINAL SYSTEM